Friday, July 22, 2016

ZzzQuil Review




Today's review will be coming from one of my daughters who sometimes have trouble falling to sleep.

Zzzquil is great for those times when you need a little extra help sleeping. I love that it's non-habit forming. It takes me 30 minutes to an hour to fall asleep. When I get up, I still feel a little groggy so that wouldn't be beneficial for work or school days unless I go to sleep earlier than normal. The price is also reasonable. 


  • ZzzQuil is not for pain. It is just for Sleep.
  • When taking ZzzQuil, you should give yourself 7-8 hours to sleep. 
  • Take as directed. 
  • Intended for occasional use.


As with any over the counter medication, please consult your physician before use. 

Thanks Influenster for this sample.

***Disclaimer: I received this product to test and review but all opinions are my own.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment